Bean bag MooG Capri Beige
|OEKO-TEX® 100 certified fabric|
|For outside use|
|For sunny days|
- It is a stable bean bag with lots of additional stitches to maintain its shape
- A classic-form one-seater bean bag
- An armchair with armrests
- A bean bag suitable to use at home and in the office
- A solid armchair for your friend or dad
- This bean bag has a low backrest
- Safe piece of furniture without sharp edges, protecting your little ones against accidental injuries
MooG is a chair-shaped bean bag created for royal rest. At first glance, a handmade bean bag reminds a stable throne, but after sitting, the polystyrene granules inside it adapt to the body shape of a person, and it becomes even more comfortable. Modern and solid-shaped chair is perfect for those, who want to combine classics and modernity in their interior. MooG is a bean bag, which creates the impression of a massive piece of furniture, and therefore, it is best for the use in spacious homes or offices. This bean bag is made from Capri fabric. Capri is a pastel-colored fabric that is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use. Air-permeable, breathable and water-repellent upholstery is woven of two different colors that give it the touch of summer freshness. A bean bag made of Capri fabric is a great choice for those who are looking for stylish outdoor furniture for terraces or balconies.
Every bean bag consists of two bags:
1) An inner bag, which is filled with a bean bag filling, i. e. polystyrene (EPS) beads. The inside bag is sewn from elastic textiles so that the bubbles inside the bag can easily adapt to the shape of the outside cover and fill all the cavities of the bag.
2) An outer bag, which is easy to take off and wash or clean (depending on the kind of textile it is made of). Outer bag is easy to change, if it is wanted to renew the home interior quickly and for low costs, for example, use soft polyester inside during winter and artificial leather for terrace during summer.
3) Polystyrene beads that are used for the filling are getting naturally compressed by seating in the course of time. Higher durability and higher density granules are used for Pusku pusku bean bags. With the aim to prevent the fire risk, non-flammable granules that are certified as conforming DIN 4102 standard are used for bean bags.
We are making Pusku pusku bean bags with love! Product quality control is observed in the process of manufacturing of bean bags, which is ensured by assigning a quality code in every phase of manufacturing.
All bean bags consist of two bags:
1) An inner bag, which is filled with a bean bag filling, i. e. polystyrene (EPS) beads;
2) An outer bag, which is easy to take off and wash or clean (depending on the kind of textile it is made of).
Strong zippers with wide teeth are used for outside bags. Pulls of zippers are hidden under the seam of the cloth thus ensuring protection of the floor covering from damage. All inside bags have zippers, which enables the manufacturer to regulate the quantity of the filling that determines softness of the bean bag. Only strong cloths of special selection and tested by means of the Martindale textile resistance test are used for manufacturing our bean bags.
Polystyrene beads that are used for the filling are getting naturally compressed by seating in the course of time. Higher durability and higher density granules are used for Pusku pusku bean bags. With the aim to prevent the fire risk, non-flammable granules that are certified as conforming DIN 4102 standard are used for bean bags.
Bean bags are packed in two ways on the request of the client:
1) in two thick and strong bags made of recycled polyethylene or
2) in a cardboard box containing a pre-packed product in a protective polyethylene bag.
Elements for bean bags are cut out semi-automatically. This method enables the manufacturer to avoid any divergence from the set measurements and eliminate defects in the final product. Edges of all textile elements (cut-outs) used for the manufacturing of bean bags are thread-hemmed thus preventing the cloth from raveling and ensuring high quality of the product. Bean bags are sown by making a double-stitched seam with reinforced (enhanced strength) threads.
Soft woven labels are used for labelling bean bags.
To control the package's moisture levels, every bean bag comes with a disposable baggie that absorbs moisture – a desiccant bag.
- Beans bags are granted a 12-month guarantee from the date of purchasing a bean bag.
- The guarantee does not cover mechanical failures that have occurred due to misuse of the product.
- The guarantee covers all constituents and component parts of the product except for a bean bag filling (granules), i. e. compression of the product (granule packing is a natural phenomena; therefore, the bean bag will need to be refilled in the course of time).
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by the natural wear of the fabrics.
- Please bear in mind that photo may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display.
- Full warranty and return rules are here ->
All bean bags here >>
Hand made in Europe
We are proud to say that each bean bag is hand crafted and high quality. By offering the biggest assortment of indoor and outdoor beanbags options in Northern Europe, we also guarantee 100% chill for adults and children.
We prefer the handiwork. Product quality control is observed in the process of manufacturing of bean bags, which is ensured by assigning a quality code in every phase of manufacturing. We provide the repayment guarantee for 30 days.
Every Pusku pusku bean bag consists of two bags. The inside bag is easy to fill with beads, the outside bag is simple to wash or clean. Because of its low weight, our bean bags are easy to move.