Pouf Mini Lure Floral Light Grey
|Fabric contains no chemicals|
|For indoor use|
|OEKO-TEX® 100 certified fabric|
- The pouf is suitable for corridors of small cozy apartments, especially convenient while putting on shoes
- You can use the bean bag with your current sofa to relax your legs
- The bean bag goes well with a low coffee table, also for playing tabletop games with friends
- This pouf occupies a small amount of space, so you can take it out only when you have unexpected guests
- The bean bag is cylinder-shaped and has rounded sides – a great combination fora more dynamic interior
- The pouf is lightweight and can be easily moved to different places in the room, to the balcony, or outside at a fire place
- The bean bag is adapted to small kids so that the child can conveniently paint, read or build castles together with friends while sitting on it
- The bean bag is lightweight, making it a great birthday gift. It is popular to embroider a birthday girl’s/boy’s name on this bean bag, making it more unique
- Safe piece of furniture without sharp edges, protecting your little ones against accidental injuries
Standart bean bag consists of two bags:
1) An inner bag, which is filled with a bean bag filling, i. e. polystyrene (EPS) beads. The inside bag is sewn from elastic textiles so that the bubbles inside the bag can easily adapt to the shape of the outside cover and fill all the cavities of the bag.
2) An outer bag, which is easy to take off and wash or clean (depending on the kind of textile it is made of). Outer bag is easy to change, if it is wanted to renew the home interior quickly and for low costs, for example, use soft polyester inside during winter and artificial leather for terrace during summer.
3) Polystyrene beads that are used for the filling are getting naturally compressed by seating in the course of time. Higher durability and higher density granules are used for Pusku pusku bean bags. With the aim to prevent the fire risk, non-flammable granules that are certified as conforming DIN 4102 standard are used for bean bags.
- Beans bags are granted a 12-month guarantee from the date of purchasing a bean bag.
- The guarantee does not cover mechanical failures that have occurred due to misuse of the product.
- The guarantee covers all constituents and component parts of the product except for a bean bag filling (granules), i. e. compression of the product (granule packing is a natural phenomena; therefore, the bean bag will need to be refilled in the course of time).
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by the natural wear of the fabrics.
- Please bear in mind that photo may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display.
- Full warranty and return rules are here ->
All bean bags here >>