Bean bag Sofbox Barcelona Bordo
|Fabric contains no chemicals|
|Fabric is resistant to pilling|
- A pouf for comfy sitting at public places, such as concerts or lectures
- The pouf is lightweight and can be easily moved to different places in the room, to the balcony or at a fireplace
- Several similar bean bags can be easily stacked on top of each other and pulled out when needed
- The poof is adapted to small kids so that the child can conveniently paint, read or build castles together with friends while sitting on it
- The bean bag is suitable for kids’ areas in kindergartens, schools, creativity workshops
- This bean bag can be used not only as a pouf – you can place a special tabletop on it, converting the bean bag to SOFT TABLE 60, a more functional coffee table
- Safe piece of furniture without sharp edges, protecting your little ones against accidental injuries
Softbox is a compact, comfortable bean bag designed for pleasant sitting every day. A handmade bean bag is universal, so it can be used as a pouf to sit down, or a table to put your things on it. Children particularly like this bean bag because of its low height and adaptation to body shape, as it is comfortable for them to play or draw. In addition, it is often used to seat unexpected guests, or to sit down when putting on your shoes. Softbox is a stylish pouf, which is suitable for both parents and children.This bean bag is made from Barcelona fabric. Barcelona is a velvet fabric that looks luxurious and modern in different interiors. This furniture fabric is breathable and features a special layer that prevents the rapid absorption of liquids. Barcelona’s short-pile surface is soft, meaning that not only will bean bags with this fabric be comfortable, they will also be pleasant to touch. No chemicals are used in the production of this slightly shimmering fabric (verified compliance with REACH) and it is suitable for interior use. If necessary, it is recommended to wash the bean bag cover at a temperature up to 30°C, dry cleaning is also possible. Give your home a touch of luxury with Barcelona fabric bean bags!
Every bean bag consists of two bags:
1) An inner bag, which is filled with a bean bag filling, i. e. polystyrene (EPS) beads. The inside bag is sewn from elastic textiles so that the bubbles inside the bag can easily adapt to the shape of the outside cover and fill all the cavities of the bag.
2) An outer bag, which is easy to take off and wash or clean (depending on the kind of textile it is made of). Outer bag is easy to change, if it is wanted to renew the home interior quickly and for low costs, for example, use soft polyester inside during winter and artificial leather for terrace during summer.
3) Polystyrene beads that are used for the filling are getting naturally compressed by seating in the course of time. Higher durability and higher density granules are used for Pusku pusku bean bags. With the aim to prevent the fire risk, non-flammable granules that are certified as conforming DIN 4102 standard are used for bean bags.
We are making Pusku pusku bean bags with love! Product quality control is observed in the process of manufacturing of bean bags, which is ensured by assigning a quality code in every phase of manufacturing.
All bean bags consist of two bags:
1) An inner bag, which is filled with a bean bag filling, i. e. polystyrene (EPS) beads;
2) An outer bag, which is easy to take off and wash or clean (depending on the kind of textile it is made of).
Strong zippers with wide teeth are used for outside bags. Pulls of zippers are hidden under the seam of the cloth thus ensuring protection of the floor covering from damage. All inside bags have zippers, which enables the manufacturer to regulate the quantity of the filling that determines softness of the bean bag. Only strong cloths of special selection and tested by means of the Martindale textile resistance test are used for manufacturing our bean bags.
Polystyrene beads that are used for the filling are getting naturally compressed by seating in the course of time. Higher durability and higher density granules are used for Pusku pusku bean bags. With the aim to prevent the fire risk, non-flammable granules that are certified as conforming DIN 4102 standard are used for bean bags.
Bean bags are packed in two ways on the request of the client:
1) in two thick and strong bags made of recycled polyethylene or
2) in a cardboard box containing a pre-packed product in a protective polyethylene bag.
Elements for bean bags are cut out semi-automatically. This method enables the manufacturer to avoid any divergence from the set measurements and eliminate defects in the final product. Edges of all textile elements (cut-outs) used for the manufacturing of bean bags are thread-hemmed thus preventing the cloth from raveling and ensuring high quality of the product. Bean bags are sown by making a double-stitched seam with reinforced (enhanced strength) threads.
Soft woven labels are used for labelling bean bags.
To control the package's moisture levels, every bean bag comes with a disposable baggie that absorbs moisture – a desiccant bag.
- Beans bags are granted a 12-month guarantee from the date of purchasing a bean bag.
- The guarantee does not cover mechanical failures that have occurred due to misuse of the product.
- The guarantee covers all constituents and component parts of the product except for a bean bag filling (granules), i. e. compression of the product (granule packing is a natural phenomena; therefore, the bean bag will need to be refilled in the course of time).
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by the natural wear of the fabrics.
- Please bear in mind that photo may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display.
- Full warranty and return rules are here ->
All bean bags here >>
Biggest assortment in Northern Europe
We offer more than 1500 different options of bean bags for indoor and outdoor use. Pusku pusku bean bags are suitable for children and adults, for home and public spaces of recreation as well. 100 % chill guaranteed!
We prefer the handiwork. Product quality control is observed in the process of manufacturing of bean bags, which is ensured by assigning a quality code in every phase of manufacturing. We provide the repayment guarantee for 30 days.
Every Pusku pusku bean bag consists of two bags. The inside bag is easy to fill with beads, the outside bag is simple to wash or clean. Because of its low weight, our bean bags are easy to move.