Pouf Softbox Home Cacao
|OEKO-TEX® 100 certified fabric|
|For indoor use|
- A pouf for comfy sitting at public places, such as concerts or lectures
- The pouf is lightweight and can be easily moved to different places in the room, to the balcony or at a fireplace
- Several similar bean bags can be easily stacked on top of each other and pulled out when needed
- The poof is adapted to small kids so that the child can conveniently paint, read or build castles together with friends while sitting on it
- The bean bag is suitable for kids’ areas in kindergartens, schools, creativity workshops
- This bean bag can be used not only as a pouf – you can place a special tabletop on it, converting the bean bag to SOFT TABLE 60, a more functional coffee table
- Safe piece of furniture without sharp edges, protecting your little ones against accidental injuries
Standart bean bag consists of two bags:
1) An inner bag, which is filled with a bean bag filling, i. e. polystyrene (EPS) beads. The inside bag is sewn from elastic textiles so that the bubbles inside the bag can easily adapt to the shape of the outside cover and fill all the cavities of the bag.
2) An outer bag, which is easy to take off and wash or clean (depending on the kind of textile it is made of). Outer bag is easy to change, if it is wanted to renew the home interior quickly and for low costs, for example, use soft polyester inside during winter and artificial leather for terrace during summer.
3) Polystyrene beads that are used for the filling are getting naturally compressed by seating in the course of time. Higher durability and higher density granules are used for Pusku pusku bean bags. With the aim to prevent the fire risk, non-flammable granules that are certified as conforming DIN 4102 standard are used for bean bags.
- Beans bags are granted a 12-month guarantee from the date of purchasing a bean bag.
- The guarantee does not cover mechanical failures that have occurred due to misuse of the product.
- The guarantee covers all constituents and component parts of the product except for a bean bag filling (granules), i. e. compression of the product (granule packing is a natural phenomena; therefore, the bean bag will need to be refilled in the course of time).
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by the natural wear of the fabrics.
- Please bear in mind that photo may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display.
- Full warranty and return rules are here ->
All bean bags here >>