Bean bag Sofa Seat Lure Luxe Black
|Quilted, extra padded fabric|
|Fabric contains no chemicals|
|For indoor use|
- Sofa Seat bean bag is different from the Sofa Lounge model in height. Sofa Seat bean bag is shorter.
- Sofa Seat bean bag is for sitting, while Sofa Lounge is for lying down
- Two-seater bean bag sofa
- A lightweight bean bag that will fit through any door. Easy to carry to the 5th floor, easy to relocate when changing the living room’s interior
- Great for a short afternoon nap
- The best choice for watching a Friday’s movie in comfort
- The bubbles inside the sofa adapt to your body shape, providing even more comfort and relaxation while sitting for a long time
- A great choice when moving in to a new place
- One of its advantages is a removable external skin for easy cleaning and changing the colour of your sofa
- Safe piece of furniture without sharp edges, protecting your little ones against accidental injuries
Sofa Seat is a comfortable bean bag, which is the best alternative to conventional sofas. The model of handmade bean bag reminds a standard sofa, but as soon as you sit down, the granules adapt to the shape of your body, and it becomes even more comfortable; it is easy to move and go through any door. Several friends and family members can enjoy this bean bag at the same time. Sofa Seat is a universal sofa that is suitable for not only watching TV, but also cosy sitting by the fireplace, reading and working at the computer. This sofa is made from Lure Luxe fabric. Lure Luxe is a velour, diamond-quilted fabric that looks extremely stylish in different interiors. This fabric has an extra sewn-in padded layer on the inside, which makes the bean bag hold its shape more firmly. No chemicals are used in the production of this Lure Luxe slightly shimmering fabric (verified compliance with REACH) and it is suitable for interior use. This breathable upholstery tapestry is soft and pleasant to the touch, which gives it extra cosiness. The stains on the outside of the beanbags made from Lure Luxe fabric can be cleaned by dry cleaning or by hand washing.
Every bean bag consists of two bags:
1) An inner bag, which is filled with a bean bag filling, i. e. polystyrene (EPS) beads. The inside bag is sewn from elastic textiles so that the bubbles inside the bag can easily adapt to the shape of the outside cover and fill all the cavities of the bag.
2) An outer bag, which is easy to take off and wash or clean (depending on the kind of textile it is made of). Outer bag is easy to change, if it is wanted to renew the home interior quickly and for low costs, for example, use soft polyester inside during winter and artificial leather for terrace during summer.
3) Polystyrene beads that are used for the filling are getting naturally compressed by seating in the course of time. Higher durability and higher density granules are used for Pusku pusku bean bags. With the aim to prevent the fire risk, non-flammable granules that are certified as conforming DIN 4102 standard are used for bean bags.
We are making Pusku pusku bean bags with love! Product quality control is observed in the process of manufacturing of bean bags, which is ensured by assigning a quality code in every phase of manufacturing.
All bean bags consist of two bags:
1) An inner bag, which is filled with a bean bag filling, i. e. polystyrene (EPS) beads;
2) An outer bag, which is easy to take off and wash or clean (depending on the kind of textile it is made of).
Strong zippers with wide teeth are used for outside bags. Pulls of zippers are hidden under the seam of the cloth thus ensuring protection of the floor covering from damage. All inside bags have zippers, which enables the manufacturer to regulate the quantity of the filling that determines softness of the bean bag. Only strong cloths of special selection and tested by means of the Martindale textile resistance test are used for manufacturing our bean bags.
Polystyrene beads that are used for the filling are getting naturally compressed by seating in the course of time. Higher durability and higher density granules are used for Pusku pusku bean bags. With the aim to prevent the fire risk, non-flammable granules that are certified as conforming DIN 4102 standard are used for bean bags.
Bean bags are packed in two ways on the request of the client:
1) in two thick and strong bags made of recycled polyethylene or
2) in a cardboard box containing a pre-packed product in a protective polyethylene bag.
Elements for bean bags are cut out semi-automatically. This method enables the manufacturer to avoid any divergence from the set measurements and eliminate defects in the final product. Edges of all textile elements (cut-outs) used for the manufacturing of bean bags are thread-hemmed thus preventing the cloth from raveling and ensuring high quality of the product. Bean bags are sown by making a double-stitched seam with reinforced (enhanced strength) threads.
Soft woven labels are used for labelling bean bags.
To control the package's moisture levels, every bean bag comes with a disposable baggie that absorbs moisture – a desiccant bag.
- Beans bags are granted a 12-month guarantee from the date of purchasing a bean bag.
- The guarantee does not cover mechanical failures that have occurred due to misuse of the product.
- The guarantee covers all constituents and component parts of the product except for a bean bag filling (granules), i. e. compression of the product (granule packing is a natural phenomena; therefore, the bean bag will need to be refilled in the course of time).
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by the natural wear of the fabrics.
- Please bear in mind that photo may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display.
- Full warranty and return rules are here ->
All bean bags here >>
Hand made in Europe
We are proud to say that each bean bag is hand crafted and high quality. By offering the biggest assortment of indoor and outdoor beanbags options in Northern Europe, we also guarantee 100% chill for adults and children.
We prefer the handiwork. Product quality control is observed in the process of manufacturing of bean bags, which is ensured by assigning a quality code in every phase of manufacturing. We provide the repayment guarantee for 30 days.
Every Pusku pusku bean bag consists of two bags. The inside bag is easy to fill with beads, the outside bag is simple to wash or clean. Because of its low weight, our bean bags are easy to move.