Set - Soft Table 60 Lure Luxe Black
|Quilted, extra padded fabric|
|Fabric contains no chemicals|
- Tabletop 100% plywood. The colour of the tabletop’s top/bottom is white
- This table is perfect for placing coffee cups. It is very stable, so there is no need to worry whether it will hold a bigger weight
- This table is convenient in that you can use it as a pouf for placing your legs on, or you can use it as a table by placing a special tabletop on it
- Soft Table 60 is different from Soft Table 40 in its dimensions. Soft Table 60 is a larger-size table
- Safe piece of furniture without sharp edges, protecting your little ones against accidental injuries
Soft Table is a set consisting of a handmade bean bag and additional table top, which is designed for sitting and putting things on it. Two dimensional trays Top 40 and Top 60 are white-coloured 100% plywood panels framed with natural wood at the edges that are placed on bean bags UP! or Softbox. These compact size poufs are often used to seat unexpected guests, to sit when putting on your shoes or stretch your tired legs. The set of Soft Table bean bags and their table tops can also additionally be used as a table: to put your laptop, a book or a cup of coffee. This table is made from Lure Luxe fabric. Lure Luxe is a velour, diamond-quilted fabric that looks extremely stylish in different interiors. This fabric has an extra sewn-in padded layer on the inside, which makes the bean bag hold its shape more firmly. No chemicals are used in the production of this Lure Luxe slightly shimmering fabric (verified compliance with REACH) and it is suitable for interior use. This breathable upholstery tapestry is soft and pleasant to the touch, which gives it extra cosiness. The stains on the outside of the beanbags made from Lure Luxe fabric can be cleaned by dry cleaning or by hand washing.
Every bean bag consists of two bags:
1) An inner bag, which is filled with a bean bag filling, i. e. polystyrene (EPS) beads. The inside bag is sewn from elastic textiles so that the bubbles inside the bag can easily adapt to the shape of the outside cover and fill all the cavities of the bag.
2) An outer bag, which is easy to take off and wash or clean (depending on the kind of textile it is made of). Outer bag is easy to change, if it is wanted to renew the home interior quickly and for low costs, for example, use soft polyester inside during winter and artificial leather for terrace during summer.
3) Polystyrene beads that are used for the filling are getting naturally compressed by seating in the course of time. Higher durability and higher density granules are used for Pusku pusku bean bags. With the aim to prevent the fire risk, non-flammable granules that are certified as conforming DIN 4102 standard are used for bean bags.
We are making Pusku pusku bean bags with love! Product quality control is observed in the process of manufacturing of bean bags, which is ensured by assigning a quality code in every phase of manufacturing.
All bean bags consist of two bags:
1) An inner bag, which is filled with a bean bag filling, i. e. polystyrene (EPS) beads;
2) An outer bag, which is easy to take off and wash or clean (depending on the kind of textile it is made of).
Strong zippers with wide teeth are used for outside bags. Pulls of zippers are hidden under the seam of the cloth thus ensuring protection of the floor covering from damage. All inside bags have zippers, which enables the manufacturer to regulate the quantity of the filling that determines softness of the bean bag. Only strong cloths of special selection and tested by means of the Martindale textile resistance test are used for manufacturing our bean bags.
Polystyrene beads that are used for the filling are getting naturally compressed by seating in the course of time. Higher durability and higher density granules are used for Pusku pusku bean bags. With the aim to prevent the fire risk, non-flammable granules that are certified as conforming DIN 4102 standard are used for bean bags.
Bean bags are packed in two ways on the request of the client:
1) in two thick and strong bags made of recycled polyethylene or
2) in a cardboard box containing a pre-packed product in a protective polyethylene bag.
Elements for bean bags are cut out semi-automatically. This method enables the manufacturer to avoid any divergence from the set measurements and eliminate defects in the final product. Edges of all textile elements (cut-outs) used for the manufacturing of bean bags are thread-hemmed thus preventing the cloth from raveling and ensuring high quality of the product. Bean bags are sown by making a double-stitched seam with reinforced (enhanced strength) threads.
Soft woven labels are used for labelling bean bags.
To control the package's moisture levels, every bean bag comes with a disposable baggie that absorbs moisture – a desiccant bag.
- Beans bags are granted a 12-month guarantee from the date of purchasing a bean bag.
- The guarantee does not cover mechanical failures that have occurred due to misuse of the product.
- The guarantee covers all constituents and component parts of the product except for a bean bag filling (granules), i. e. compression of the product (granule packing is a natural phenomena; therefore, the bean bag will need to be refilled in the course of time).
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by the natural wear of the fabrics.
- Please bear in mind that photo may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display.
- Full warranty and return rules are here ->
All bean bags here >>
Biggest assortment in Northern Europe
We offer more than 1500 different options of bean bags for indoor and outdoor use. Pusku pusku bean bags are suitable for children and adults, for home and public spaces of recreation as well. 100 % chill guaranteed!
We prefer the handiwork. Product quality control is observed in the process of manufacturing of bean bags, which is ensured by assigning a quality code in every phase of manufacturing. We provide the repayment guarantee for 30 days.
Every Pusku pusku bean bag consists of two bags. The inside bag is easy to fill with beads, the outside bag is simple to wash or clean. Because of its low weight, our bean bags are easy to move.