The Sideway fabric – inspired by nature!
Sideway is a fabric woven in a non-traditional way in line with the most recent trends, which is why the material looks as if composed of several different shades. Sideway contains natural materials (cotton, flax), so the textile feels and looks pleasantly natural. The bean bags sewn from this material are for indoor use. It is a breathable material that has the OEKO-TEX® 100 certificate which confirms that this furniture tapestry meets the OEKO-TEX® international environmental standard. This means that the high-quality and dependable Sideway fabric is totally safe to use and is free of any toxic or allergenic materials. That’s why it’s great for kids.
When necessary, the outer skin of this fabric should be dry cleaned with tetrachlorethylene (dry cleaning) and dried by laying it on a flat surface (in a horizontal position).
- Breathable furniture tapestry
- The fabric contains natural materials (cotton and flax)
- OEKO-TEX® 100 certified fabric
- Woven in non-traditional method
- Fabric composition: 25% cotton; 25% polyester; 25% polypropylene; 21% viscose; 4% flax.
- The fabric is suitable for indoor use
- OEKO-TEX® 100 certified
- Resistance to friction: 30,000 (Martindale test)
- Recommended cleaning: dry cleaning with tetrachlorethylene
- Weight: 432 g/m²
- Breathable fabric
- Light resistance: 5/8
- Contains no chemical substances (verified compliance with REACH)
The outer skin of the Sideway fabric should be dry cleaned with tetrachlorethylene (dry cleaning) and dried by laying it on a flat surface (in a horizontal position).