Summer is coming...
Pleasant tea-breaks or chilling moments down the open air? We offer bean bags for indoor as well as for outdoor use. Resistant to penetration by water and wetting but breathable fabrics we use in our products give the possibility to enjoy your bean bag in the open air. Comfortable bean bag Razz with exterior coat of the fabric Riviera fits perfectly to enjoy the free time outside.
Riviera is a fabric in pastel colors that is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The surface of the fabric is covered with a special coating - a layer of non-grease (Teflon), thus ensuring long-term protection against dirt and moisture, spilled liquids runoff (prevent liquids from being absorbed). Riviera is suitable for children - it is chemical-free (REACH certification) and easy to maintain - the dirt on the surface is easy to remove and the outer bag made of this fabric is machine washable (40 ° C). It is a breathable material, so it is suitable for temporary use outdoors: on terraces, beaches or by swimming pools. Fabric Riviera - a practical choice inspired by the Mediterranean! Our Riviera fabric is OEKO-TEX® 100 certified, it confirms that this upholstery tapestry complies with the international ecological standard OEKO-TEX®. This means that the Riviera material is completely safe to use, high quality, reliable, it does not contain harmful substances and allergens, so it is especially suitable for children.
- Fabric – dirt-proof 100% polyester
- Suitable for the temporal use in the open air
- Hydrophobic fabric (water droplets on the surface of the fabric remain individual drops, run off)
- Anti-stain properties (with a special coating – Repellan®)
- Abrasion-resistant: 100,000 (Martindale test)
- Recommended cleaning: machine wash (40 ° C) or dry cleaning
- Weight: 320 g/m²
- Lightfastness: 6/8 (according to DIN EN ISO 105-B02);
- No chemical substances (REACH conformity certification)