Outer Bag Sofa Sunbed Colorin Azure
|For outside use|
|Extra soft fabric|
|For outside use|
- This sunbed is often used outdoors, at water parks, lakes, beach areas, terraces, pools
- The bean bag is comfortable to lie back and rest your head
- The bean bag is designed for a larger space because it is 180 cm long and 130 cm wide
- The best choice for all family
- On this bean bag can lie more than one people
- This sunbed is comfy and soft
- The bubbles inside the bean bag adapt to your body shape, providing even more comfort and relaxation while sitting for a long time
- The bean bag is lightweight so it can be easily carried to another spot as the direction of the sun changes
- Safe piece of furniture without sharp edges, protecting your little ones against accidental injuries
Standart bean bag consists of two bags:
1) An inner bag, which is filled with a bean bag filling, i. e. polystyrene (EPS) beads. The inside bag is sewn from elastic textiles so that the bubbles inside the bag can easily adapt to the shape of the outside cover and fill all the cavities of the bag.
2) An outer bag, which is easy to take off and wash or clean (depending on the kind of textile it is made of). Outer bag is easy to change, if it is wanted to renew the home interior quickly and for low costs, for example, use soft polyester inside during winter and artificial leather for terrace during summer.
3) Polystyrene beads that are used for the filling are getting naturally compressed by seating in the course of time. Higher durability and higher density granules are used for Pusku pusku bean bags. With the aim to prevent the fire risk, non-flammable granules that are certified as conforming DIN 4102 standard are used for bean bags.
All bean bags here >>
Soft and comfortable, adapts to the body shapes.
Faster than furniture
We will produce the bean bag in 3-5 days.
Changeable and washable outer bag.
Variety of designs
Wide selection of fabrics and bean bag shapes.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Telephone nr.: +370 685 50921
Wrote: Gytis Kinderevičius 2016-08-26
Wrote: Aleksas M 2017-09-11
Wrote: Šarūnė Gadliauskaitė 2017-09-12
Wrote: Kristupas Stumbrys 2017-10-19
Wrote: Modestas Taranda 2018-10-07