1. “The Website” means puskupusku.com which is available online at www.puskupusku.com
2. Puskupusku.com means PUPT UAB, a private limited liability company, established in the Republic of Lithuania, legal entity registration number: 302658167, registered address: Savanoriu av. 176, Vilnius, Lithuania, the data are collected and processed by the Register of Legal Entities of the State enterprise Centre of Registers, e-mail address: [email protected], telephone number:+370 685 50921
3. “Consumer” means any person (natural or legal) registered on the Website.
4. “User” means any person (natural or legal) not registered on the Website who/which uses the Website.
5. “Services” means the services related to bean bag chairs offered on the website puskupusku.com, such as bean bag rent, which can be regularly updated, supplemented or changed on the Website, and the concept “Services” shall always include all such services listed on the Website.
6. “Goods” means the bean bags and their accessories sold at puskupusku.com.
7. “Account” means the link puskupusku.com on the relevant Website.
8. “Partners” means such legal persons with which puskupusku.com cooperates in providing goods and services on the Website.
10. “Browser” means a program for displaying internet-based pages (web pages) on the web or PC.
11. “Personal Data” means any information relating to a natural person (data subject) whose identity is known or who can be identified, directly or indirectly, using such data as an identification number, one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
12. “Recipient of Personal Data” means a legal or natural person to whom/which personal data are disclosed, including the Partners.
14. “The Law” means the law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania.
15. “General Requirements” means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as Regulation (EU) 2016/679). Regulation (EU) 2016/679 is a directly applicable legal act of the European Union. In Lithuania, like in other Member States of the European Union, it is applicable since 25 May 2018.
16. “Site Administrator” means Remigijus Balciunas, a person responsible for the Website administration, direct contact details: [email protected]
17. “Controller” means the company PUPT UAB, Remigijus Balciunas, direct contact details: [email protected]
18. “IP address” means a unique number assigned to each computer connected to the Internet, also known as the Internet Protocol (IP) address. Since such numbers are usually assigned in country-based blocks, an IP address can often be used to identify the country in which the computer is connected to the Internet.
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS
4. puskupusku.com is registered with the Register of Personal Data Protection Controllers: Identification number - P7062, registration date - 27/04/2016.
6. Additional information about the privacy policies of third party websites:
Google ads settings
Opt out of Google Partner Network cookies
Ensure settings are saved in the browser
III. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Depending on the nature of the specific Services ordered by the Consumer and/or the User, the following Personal Data shall be collected and stored:
1.1. For order fulfilment purposes: forename, surname, address, zip code, telephone number, e-mail address, customer ID (assigned to the client by the system). The basis for processing of such data is the order.
1.2. For marketing purposes: e-mail address, IP address, cookies. The basis for processing of such data is the consent No. 2. Two types of cookies are used on the Website.
IV. PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA USE:
1. Puskupusku.com uses Personal Data for the following purposes:
1.1. For the purpose of ordering Goods or Services on the Website – for the fulfilment of the order. A Consumer and/or a User intending to order the Goods or Services offered on the Website must provide Personal Data to the extent necessary to order a specific Product or Service.
1.2. For the purpose of the effective provision of Bean Bag-related Services offered on the Website – for marketing purposes. Puskupusku.com takes care of the efficiency of the Goods or Services offered on the Website and their ordering, and seeks to prevent any cases of identity theft.
1.3. In order to ensure continuous improvement and development of the Website Services and to provide the Consumer and/or the User with the best possible offers of Services, puskupusku.com has the right to use Personal Data for marketing purposes when the Consumer and/or User expresses their consent (e. g., by ticking the appropriate box, subscribing a newsletter, etc.).
1.4. The third-party ads displayed on our site are provided by the Google AdWords tool. In order to serve only the ads that are relevant to you as a user, we use third-party cookie information about your browsing habits provided to us by the Google AdWords tool. Third parties whose advertisements are displayed on our website may also save cookies in your browser. Google AdWords provides us with personally non-identifiable information about you and your browsing habits for remarketing purposes.
1.5. Facebook social network uses remarketing for the purpose of providing personalised, more relevant content for online advertising.
1.6. We collect information about you using cookies and similar technologies. We use cookie-derived information for the following purposes:
• to ensure the functionality of the Website (e. g., so that you could use the personalised Website).
• to be able to improve and develop the Website so that it better meets your needs;
• for the development of services and analysis of the Website use;
• for targeted marketing guidance.
2. Puskupusku.com has Accounts on the following web pages: Pusku pusku (fanpage, social network Facebook); Pusku pusku (fanpage; social network Instagram) Pusku pusku (fanpage; social network LinkedIn).
VI. PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Puskupusku.com informs that it does not transfer Personal Data to third parties based in the Republic of Lithuania, in the countries of the European Union or in other foreign countries, neither for remuneration nor for free or otherwise, except in the following cases:
• If the Consumer and/or the User has given his/her consent.
• To the law enforcement authorities in accordance with the procedure set forth in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
• If it is necessary to prevent or investigate criminal offences.
• Puskupusku.com has the following processors of personal data: Interneto vizija UAB.
VII. CORRECTION, SUPPLEMENTATION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
3. If the Consumer and/or User finds out that Personal Data are incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, they have the right to contact puskupusku.com by e-mail requesting to correct the incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate Personal Data and/or suspend the actions of processing of such Personal Data. Personal Data shall be corrected and deleted or their processing shall be suspended subject to the condition that the data subject’s identity documents and the documents confirming his/her Personal Data are produced. Puskupusku.com shall implement the Consumer’s and/or User's right of suspension of personal data processing (or shall delete personal data) within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s and/or User’s request.
6. In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, the Consumer and/or the User may contact puskupusku.com by e-mail: [email protected]
VIII. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Puskupusku.com shall ensure that the Personal Data provided by a Consumer and/or a User on the Website is protected from any illegal actions: illegal alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Data, identity theft, fraud and the level of protection of Personal Data shall comply with the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
2. The personal data shall be protected against loss, unauthorised use and modifications. The database that protects the data of Consumers and/or Users of the Website is protected from unauthorised access via computer networks.
3. Both the Consumer and the User undertake and shall be obliged not to disclose Personal Data about themselves or third parties to any other third part, if such Personal Data of third parties have become available to them, and to inform puskupusku.com about any noticed violations without delay.
IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
2. How can you contact us? We invite you to contact PUPT UAB regarding any questions related to this privacy notice or the processing of your personal data in any way convenient for you:
in writing – via e-mail: [email protected]
verbally – by telephone: +370 685 50921
in writing – to the address: Savanoriu av. 176, Vilnius, Lithuania